Royal National Park
There are alerts raised for Royal National Park
as at Mon, 25 May 2020 15:50:55 +1000
Closed areas: Royal National Park Visitor Centre and other areas Closed
The following parts of Royal & Heathcote National Park are closed until further notice to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff:
- All campgrounds
- Royal National Park Visitor Centre
- Warumbul picnic area, including Warumbul Road from Rathane Telford Road intersection
Other Areas of the park currently remain open, including
- Audley Dance Hall Cafe is offering a takeaway service and card payments are preferred
- Audley Boatshed is open for business
- Walking tracks remain open for exercise, however, please remember that social distancing and gathering size limits applies
This situation may change at short notice, and changes will be posted here.
You can still contact us by phone on 02 9542 0648 for further information. please contact our COVID-19 update
for more information.Safety alerts: Audley precinct in wet weather
Access across the Audley Weir may be closed due to river flooding during times of wet weather. During wet weather, NPWS advise park visitors to visit Live Traffic NSW to ascertain the status of the Weir crossing before commencing their travel to the park. During times of closure, access to Bundeena, Maianbar residential areas, Royal National Park Visitor Centre, including the Audley Dance hall and cafe, is via McKell Ave Waterfall.