Royal National Park
There are alerts raised for Royal National Park
as at Thu, 09 Apr 2020 17:27:02 +1000
Closed parks: Royal National Park closed for Easter
Royal National Park is closed for Easter from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April 2020. This closure is to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff.
The closure includes all tracks, trails, roads, beaches, car parks, picnic and bushland areas.
For further information call 02 9542 0648. Please also check our COVID-19 update
for more information.Closed areas: Royal National Park Visitor Centre and other areas closed
The following parts of Royal National Park are closed until further notice to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff:
- Wattamolla Beach precinct, including the beach, carpark, lagoon and picnic area
- Garie Beach and precinct, with no lifeguard patrols present
- Garawarra Farm carpark
- Bonnie Vale beach, picnic area and campground
- All campgrounds
- Royal National Park Visitor Centre
Other areas of the park currently remain open, including:
- Audley Dance Hall cafe is offering a takeaway service and card payments are preferred
- Walking tracks remain open however, please remember that social distancing and gathering size limits apply in Royal National Park.
This situation may change at short notice, and changes will be posted here.
You can still contact us by phone on 02 9542 0648 for further information. Please check our COVID-19 update
for more information.Safety alerts: Audley precinct in wet weather
Access across the Audley Weir may be closed due to river flooding during times of wet weather. During wet weather, NPWS advise park visitors to visit Live Traffic NSW to ascertain the status of the Weir crossing before commencing their travel to the park. During times of closure, access to Bundeena, Maianbar residential areas, Royal National Park Visitor Centre, including the Audley Dance hall and cafe, is via McKell Ave Waterfall.